Friday, January 18, 2013

IS THIS THE END…..

 Ughhhh it’s been so long since I last wrote on my blog & twitted on twitter & I’ve been somewhat absent from my Facebook page. What the hell is wrong with me?? I wanted to start writing a blog and I did & I got people reading my stuff…real people!! I wanted to started a Facebook page & I did and I got people liking and responding to my posts and I’ve got over 100 likes…this is amazing to me. I wanted to start tweeting so I opened a twitter account. It was great at the beginning, people were interacting with me and #FF me…I was on cloud nine. I still get new followers….I’m at 186 at last count. I feel shitty everyday when I look that new people are following me and I don’t even look at my twitter to see who they are. So I go on every couple of days and take a look and read your tweets and laugh at some of the post and than…than I leave, no comment, no tweet, no nothing.

Truthfully I got everything I wanted, this is my dream come true and yet here I am writing finally after a month of almost nothing and its not even a real blog it’s a rant about how I’m NOT blogging. So what is wrong with me?? Why haven’t I don’t any of these things when I was so excited to do them a month ago? I just don’t know. At first it was the whole holiday’s thing. The kids we off from school, I had a lot of work at work and I was tired. People I’ve been exhausted, truly exhausted EVERY. DAY. I get home and I can’t wait to get to sleep. I’ve done at best minimal housework. I can’t even have people over because my house is such a mess. I’m also experience the worst writers block EVER. I have ideas but just putting them to paper doesn’t seem to go. I am reading everyone’s blog and then I think how come they can throw out a blog every day and I can’t at least once a week. Do these people have that much time…they/you don’t from reading your blogs but somehow there you are with your daily blogging and tweeting and facebooking. Where do you find the time? Are any of you sleeping? Is that the secret….no sleep?? I'm almost convinced that it's probably not.

 I guess the first step is admitting that I have a problem. Now I need to find a way to fix it because I honestly love this whole blogging/tweeting/Facebook thing. I love to see people read my blog, it means I’m writing something that people beside me are interested in….THANK YOU!!! I love reading what other bloggers have to say. Your stories are great!!

So I don’t want this to be the end, I just need to find the beginning again and I hope it will be really soon before everyone does abandon me. Please don’t!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I have a seed, but I can't figure out how to turn it into a whole post. If I just start typing, it often comes to me.

    Maybe you should join all the prompts to get your juices flowing again. Theme Thursday, Baking in a Tornado's Secret Subject Swap, and I've been seeing a new one lately where you finish a sentence. The hard part's already done!

    ReplyDelete