Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Mother Fucking Friday Bitches!!!


Ohh what a week! So damn hectic at work and of course I won't even start with home. I started my own blog, I’m in the process of creating a new Facebook page although Facebook is giving me such a hard time that if it was a person I would totally kick its ass even thought I’m not one to promote violence. I’m not even sure if it’s going to work or if I’ll have to delete and start from scratch. I’ll keep you posted. My home computer has been up and down for the past week also so this weekend I’m going to try to reinstall windows (I’ve never done this before so wish me luck) and try to get that fucker to work or its going to be hammer time on the computer kind of Saturday afternoon.

Since I’ve started my blog I’ve been trying to reading as many other blogs as I can. One of my favorites are youknowithappensatyourhousetoo.com, wantadumpsterbaby.com and daddydoinwork.com and some others that I will talk about in my later posts. I wanted to take some time and just let you know a little why I like these 3.

Youknowithappensatyourhousetoo.com

Just from the title of this blog you know this is a good blog cause you know crazy shit happens at all of our houses. She’s very funny and she’s a mom of 5!!! kids and she still has time to blog and she loves Johnny Deep. Need I say more it’s Johnny Deep.




I’ve had a crush on him since I was a teenager and even thought I love my husband and what are the chances I’ll ever meet Johnny but if the stars aligned just right and well let me just say





Wantadumpsterbaby.com

This woman is every woman’s hero. She is a recovering alcoholic since 10/04/2011. If this was it, it would be enough. We all know someone that is either a recovering alcoholic or is still in denial. In any case admitting is hard enough and getting help and sticking to it is an amazing achievement and for that she is great. But it doesn’t stop there, after many years of trying to get pregnant she and her husband finally are and nonetheless with TWINS!!!




Daddydoinwork.com

What can I say about this guy. He’s the greatest!!! I started following him on FB probably a month ago and than started reading his blog. He’s what every father should be or at least act like it. My husband is a good dad and I probably don’t give him credit sometimes when its due but this man bakes macadamia nut cookies!!! He also wrote a wonderful blog “Achieving Happy”….you have to read it.




BTW all three also have FB pages under the same names. So go follow them and laugh as much as I do.

So there. Those are my favorites for now but by all means make recommendations to me for any new blogs. I always love making new friends.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and let me leave you with this tinny piece of wisdom






1 comment:

  1. Thanks April, someytimrs only Fuck will do. I'm having a great time so far blogging and reading others and meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete