Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CREAM & PADS

I’ll be the first to admit to….I’ve been really bad when it comes to blogging lately. I haven’t done it in two weeks!! I blame Hurricane Sandy and my period for this. I just haven’t been in the mood and I’ve had no inspiration. A lot of people have been blogging about Sandy and the elections. Hurricane Sandy brought tragedy to the east coast that no one thought it would, or at least I didn’t. I remembered Hurricane Irene last year and thought this one was going to be like it but damn her Hurricane Sandy kick our ass, but we’re strong and will get through this one day at a time. As for the elections I just didn’t follow it much this year.


Fair warning: If any men are reading this you might not like this post so much, although if you have a wife I’m sure you’re use to this already.


So I’ve been really kicking myself for not blogging and as I got out of the shower and reached for my face cream it HIT ME! I’m out of cream again...son of a bitch! Now I just bought this cream not too long ago and I just knew that it couldn’t be that I didn’t have anymore. It’s this small cream that cost a fortune ($22) for me so I use it only on my face and only as much as I need. So I put it up to the light and wouldn’t you know it the bottle it half full but the pump won’t pump anymore. This got me thinking about the last cream that I bought that I also “ran out” not too long after I got it. I put that one to the light and HA it was also almost half full! So I came to the only conclusion that is logical…The Aveeno Company is trying to screw us consumers! Those fuckers!! I’m not having it. So I did what any other hard working individual would do in my situation; I cut open the bottle and now I’m going to dip my finger inside a little everyday until I use up THE WHOLE BOTTLE! There is no way in HELL I’m going to spend $22 for a bottle and essentially throw away $11. What is wrong with these companies? Do they really think people in this economy or in general have money to throw away? How dare they….maybe I should write them a letter….hmmmm.



The other thing that I’m really pissed off about is my periods pads. We woman are to some extent creatures of habit and I’m sure I’m not the only woman that has a particular brand and size of pads that she’s been using for years. It took me a while to figure out which brand I like and I’ve stood by their side for years. It’s the only ones that really “protect” me. Recently I went to my local BJ’s to buy more (this bitch comes every month, maybe I should get pregnant again) and they didn’t have my "type" in that brand BUT they did have something that looked very similar (color and size) to the one that I use and I had to get something so I got that one. Let me tell you something this shit is not the same and the worst part is they don’t even make my kind anymore!! Why would you do this to me Always? I’ve been loyal to you for years and want to continue to be loyal. Don’t do me like this? It’s hard enough having to deal with this bitch every month at least give me some comfort. Did they not hear of the saying “if it’s not broken don’t fix it”. These new ones are bullshit. They’re all weird shaped and the material is just not right. I used one and ugh I’m so pissed!

My beloved pads!!
The fake imitation

I just don’t know what I’m going to do. I guess in time I’ll get use to them but for now I’m a very pissed woman…period.




No comments:

Post a Comment