Saturday, September 22, 2012

Something about me

First and foremost I am a mom of two boys (ages 7 & 4). They are great...most of the time. One of the reason for the blog is they give me so much writing material I have to put it down somewhere. I'm also married for the last 8 1/2 years, although we're been together for the past 12. Our life is pretty busy with two boys and two full time jobs. I work in the insurance business (I know, I know very exciting) and hubby works from home.




I'm totally new to this blogging world and know nothing but I'm trying to learn everything as I go along. Any and all suggestions or comments on how to make it better please share. My plan is to update this blog at least once a week or at least as often as I can.

The main purpose of this blog is to express my daily life from my children to my husband and everything else in between.

All comments are very much appreciated but please don't be rude. We're all here to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment